sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2014

Up and Down, Here I Go

From the day that I was born, it's been all news,
feeling the buzz of many firsts I made my rules.

As I grew older, life kept feeding me some clues,
Of what to do to get a girl and get me boozed.

But then I met you, with hypnotic eyes is true,
Under your arms, you took me like a fool.
You got me granted, like I had nothing else to do.

And so one day, with nothing new around the world,
Some people fighting over oil, pot or gold.
And funny monkeys to amuse the young and old.

I realized that I wasn't first to you.
And so there wasn't nothing else for me to choose.
The world just needed me to leave, to live, to do.

And do I did, up and down, and then again,
and also wondered in and out my mind instead.

But it was then, that it hit me like a car!
No more seconds in my life, that was a start!
No more me for you, that's the sad true.
For up and down, in and out I'll go for good!

Explore the foreverness of firsts,
for those of blessed minds,
for those with childish trusts.

Nevermore shall the raven say a word.
Nevermore shall my mind lock my world.
Nevermore shall a suit suit my brain.
Nevermore shall my dreams, dreams remain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário