segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

Bel- Abx

  • Can't stand no longer to be left aside. I've prooven that it's you, who i need close by.
    This questions left unanswered hurt me every time, so I'll stop annoying you to beon my side.
    I've done what I could, in the ways life thought me. I tried to convince you, that my heart, you had robbed me.
    Butit went south and now that's beyond my reach. There's nothing else to say, no convincing words or speech.
    Just try to understant, this is a two way street. It's risky, I know, but sometimes you gotta trust, and let yourself go.
    I like you more then I ever thoguth possible, you could be all that I got.
    A word is what I need to make this life grand. No more time wasted, no more tears tasted.
    I rest with a clear conscience that I did what I knew. I tryed to do all I could to be with you.
    I fucked up several times, I know. And I'm sorry, but that shouldn't be the end of our story. Every stupid thing I made, every pain that I caused, all the wrong I do, came from the fear of surrendering myself to you.
    Probably things have changed a bit, since it's been a long time we met. But one thing I assure you: I haven't, I won't forget, I know for sure.
    I'm not saying that I'll give you up, no matter what this guy is made of, but since you don't talk to me, my hopes and dreams seems to fade off.
    Now I live of memories and thoughts of what we could have made, what we should have been.
    Sorry if i pressured you, sorry for all the trouble I put you through.
    I'm complicated, I'm a mess, unbalanced. But one thing I know is that you are the only one I thought were up to the challenge.
    Anyway, ain't much left to say, neither to help me or to burn. I'm done waiting for an answer, like a puppy waits for the owner to return.
    If you ever have anything to tell me, please do it when you can. For the agony of silence is worse then being scalded by a friyng pan.
    For this waiting is killing me, is more than I can stand....
    I have no idea of how long I can last, never been here, never cared in the past.
    Just know that this is not an ultimatum, this is not a threat, I'm just sick of waking with hopes and then sleeping with doubts and regrets.
    Life has a way of solving things out, I just hope that it is with you that it will workout.
    Big enough this poster was, to liberate my chest, for the weight of your, mi loss loss, of another mess.
    How ever this all ends, what I've learned is priceless. Even if I finish this deal in tears, I'll will care for you to the end of my years. And for a long time I shall see you at the end of all my glass of beers....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário